Food Links | Compiled by Nathan Mattise
- In case you missed this week’s No Reservations holiday special, Eater served up the best 15 Bourdain quotes from it.
- One of the new Post-Standard restaurant reviewers recently penned her first piece on Namu. My favorite part: abiding by the reviewer ethos of anonymity.
- With the semester winding down over at SU and holidays from work just days away, the NewsHouse offers up the best places for some caffeine to help you press through the work. (It’s missing some essentials – People’s Place – so you can always check out Pure Coffee to cover your bases).
- Finally, in honor of the year being almost up and the holidays upon us, a quick few announcements:
1) Diner Week 2010 is coming up in late December!
2)… so is the Diners Without Frosted Tips year-end list!
3) The best part of the holidays online, the Last Christmas blog, found a version that combines the loveable Wham! tune with..McDonalds… and bacon.